Friday, October 30, 2009

The Dream the Star-Maker?????




So if you don’t know by now who The Dream is, he’s an R& B songwriter/ singer/ producer. His work is most recognizable because you usually hear the words “Ella, Aye” repeated over and over. He also likes to call himself “The American Dream”. For what reason, I fail to know and understand. He was also engaged to ex-R&B female artist also known as Nivea. Now Christiana Milian and he are supposedly engaged also. (Seems to be true) The reason for these two being together? No one knows but the inside people. In my opinion, the real question is, is The Dream trying to become a star maker? If so Christina Milian and he will never be. She’s like a three hit wonder, a has been, and also has no hope for the future. I know that I personally wouldn’t like to see her because no one buys her music at all. But if The Dream can make wonders, then I guess we’ll have to wait and see what he has in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment